Halfway through week 1

So apparently my team's project - CodeBender - is structured differently from the other teams' projects. CodeBender's repositories don't seem to be very active and we still have no idea which repository we are going to be working on. It is said that we will receive more details tonight on the plans that our mentors have in mind for us. I hope that what we receive will be good news :P

Meanwhile, a few of us have cloned and installed CodeBender's compiler repository on our computers and started running the test units.

Test results

Code coverage


Another of my teammate got the same results as me but one other teammate who's running on OS X seems to be having some issues passing half of his test cases. After reading through the shell scripts contained in the repository, it seems apparent to us that support for developers using OS X is lacking.

In the installation script: "is there something comparable to this on os x?"
On the CodeBender Wiki


Looking past that, I've started to refresh my knowledge of PHP via CodeAcademy's PHP Course and have also started on a tutorial for Symfony. I'm currently halfway through the creation of forms and validators and I hope that I'll be done by the end of today! Here's my current progress:


That's all for now! :)

Comments